Big bag discharge systems
- Safe discharge with operator protection device
- Easy to operate for one person
- Hoisting device for lifting bag from a pallet (without fork lift)
- Dust-free docking system
- Reliable discharge
Advantages of our big bag emptying devices
Discharge of big bags in dust-tight environment.
The straps of the bag are slipped over the cross bar of the lifting device, the big bag is chain-hoisted, moved to the dumping station, and lowered for docking.
The receiver protects the operator that can safely open and dock the bag .
The dust free docking system prevents dust emissions.
Optional discharge aids for poor flowing products are bag massagers and vibrating discharger.
The level sensor allows the effective reporting of product storage for the timely replacement.
For partial emptying, a cable device can close the bag.
Characteristics of unloading stations
- Suitable for emptying big bags from 1 to 1.5 and 2 m³ and products with a bulk density up to 1 kg/dm³.
- Hoisting capacity 2,000 kg.
- Approximate overall dimensions: 1.500 x 1.500 mm, adjustable Ht 3.100/4.120 mm.
- Construction AISI 304 or 316.
- With/without hoisting device
- Optional massager- or vibro-discharge aids
- Optional vibrating sieve
- Optional low level sensor
- Option docking system for dust free discharge
- Optional combined discharge station for 20 kg sacks & bigbags