In-line rotaring screen S7
- Screening in-line on pneumatic conveyor up to 400 µm
- Flow rate from 1 to 10 t / h
- Automatic discharge of coarse product
- Sanitary design
- Quick access to the screen
Advantages of a centrifugal sieve
FSecurity sieve for sifting out foreign materials, dissolving of product lumps and fluidizing the product in pressure-tight operation, respectively pneumatic conveying systems. Safety screens can also be used for bag emptying stations to reduce the risk of contamination by pieces of paper, string, and other contaminants from the bagged material.
Characteristics of S3-7 rotary screens
Technosilos S3-7 rotary sieves allow precision sieving down to 400 µm.
The material is fed into the body of the screen and conveyed by a screw to a perforated pre-screen for the protection of the filter. A motor drives the shaft with the feeding screw and the beater shaft. The beaters circulate the product gently through the mesh. Coarse material is discharged via a separate tailings container and the product sifted is transported to a collecting cone where it can be further handled.
The design of the S3-7 rotary screens allows quick, tool-free removal of the filter and rotating shaft for inspection and cleaning. The opening of the door is secured by position switches for unexpected start of the sieve. The bearings are sealed by double bearings with compressed air bleeding.
Delivered complete with ground support, tailings container, inspection hatch.
- Construction: Stainless steel bead blasted finish/li>
- Sieve material: Polyamide, carbon or stainless steel
- Screen passage: 400 microns – 4 mm (depending on product and sieve capacity)/li>
- Throughput rate: 1.000 – 10.000 kg/h upon model