In-line vibrating screen TV7
- Screening in-line on pneumatic conveyor
- Fragile products
- Flow rate from 1 to 10 t / h
- Automatic discharge of coarse product
- Sanitary design
- Quick access to the screen
Advantages of an in-line vibrating screen
Security sieve for sifting out foreign materials, dissolving of product lumps and fluidizing the product in pressure-tight operation, respectively pneumatic conveying systems. Safety screens can also be used for bag emptying stations to reduce the risk of contamination by pieces of paper, string, and other contaminants from the bagged material.
Technical characteristics of our vibrating screens
Technosilos TV3-7 vibrating sieves are particularly suitable for fragile products such as semolina or sugar. The material is fed through the inlet piping. The filter material vibrates freely and therefore cleans itself automatically. Coarse material is discharged via a tailings container and the sieved product is conveyed to a collecting cone where it can be handled to the receiver cyclones.
A transparent door on the screen body allows inspection of the screen surface. The screen can be exchanged easily and in a short time by taking off the lid.
- Construction: Stainless steel bead blasted finish
- Sieve material: Polyamide, carbon or stainless steel)
- Screen passage: 2-4 mm (depending product and sieve capacity)
- Throughput rate: 1.000 – 10.000 kg/h upon model